• Prepare and maintains files and reports.
• Compile attendance records.
• Prepare and distribute work Rosters.
• Schedule teams’ Annual Leaves.
Assist with hiring:
• Prepare job descriptions.
• Advertise vacant positions.
• Administer the employment process.
• Onboard and orient new employees.
• Provide guidance on policies and procedures.
• Train existing employees.
• Monitor employee performance.
• Communicate with staff about issues affecting their performance.
• Prepare disciplinary actions as instructed.
• Implement staff development procedures.
• Advice and assist supervisors manage employee relationships.
• Assist in developing HR policies and identifying areas for improvement.
• Organize and implement training programs.
• Ensure that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
• Oversee the health and safety of all employees.
Maintain employee files:
• Ensure accurate record-keeping of employee information in electronic and paper
• Collect and up-date Employee Data Sheets.
• Process and record employee Leave Requests.
• Prepare and issue work Certificates of Service and other employee departure files.
• Organize and archive employee records for safe-keeping.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources, Business Administration
or similar field.
• Experience in training or teaching may be advantageous.
• One must have a working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS
• One must have the ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
• Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
• Communication and leadership skills.
• Complete knowledge of Fire Procedures.